Saturday, July 30, 2005

“employees’ motivation”
In my case, accomplishment for assignment given to me is my big motivation. Any trivial thing I've never achieved on the job will do. For example, Now, I have small experience to design CMOS Amplifier, but I didn't have any experience to design it a year ago. This change contributes to my motivation. I always compare myself to 1 year ago. Around me, there are a lot of people who have excellent ability. If I compare myself to them, I'd be depressed. So, I try to measure my improvement inside me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, it's Sam, or Samantha, from mylanguage exchange.com, and, well, you wanted me to comment on this, and i really think it would be hard to be my partner, 'cause i sort of..well... im not that good at japanese, and you are basically fluent in english! geez, i mean your deep, too! haha. anyway, tag me back if yah want, @ my profile thing at my language exchange.com

;) Sam

karekora said...

hi Taka, its Karen from mylanguageexchange.com. Thanks for the email. I am surprised to see you come from Wako in Saitama.... Im living only 2 stops away from you! Small world! As Sam says, your English is perfect, so I dont know how I can help you, but if you want to help me with Japanese then I;d be greatful.

karen

P.S you can reply back to me on my website - then you can see how terrible my Japanese is!! http://shambolicjigsaw.blogspot.com/ . dont know how to contact you otherwise..