Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A couple of days ago, news conference of Mr. Nakata, who is one of the most renowned football player was on the air.A lot of medias praised his English. He speaks English fluently and describes his mindset in detail.He is also good at Italian. Apparently he is polyglot. He might have a sense of mastering foreign language. He made a big effort to improve his faculty. But I take it for granted.He's spent much time among multinational players. He might need foreign languages including Italian, Spanish, English and so on to handle communication problem.Environment is a key factor. How I can make an enviroment by myself is also another issue.

1 comment:

karekora said...

A couple of days ago, IN A news conference FOR Mr. Nakata, A renowned football player, THE Media praised his English. He speaks English fluently and describes his mindset in detail.He is also good at Italian. He PROBABLY haS a GOOD sense FOR mastering foreign languageS. He made a big effort to improve his ENGLISH. But I take it for granted.He's spent A LOT OF time among multinational players. He might need foreign languages including Italian, Spanish, English and so on to handle POSSIBLE communication problemS.Environment is a key factor. BUT, How I can make an enviroNment by myself is another issue...

hey taka... its karen from akatsuka. I wish I had Nakata's gift for sepaking foriegn languages! Im sorry I havent emailed, I will soon. Above is a more natural way of saying your post. However, yours is fully exeptable too. :-) Capitals mark were I have corrected things. hope it helps :)