Saturday, August 27, 2005

Last Friday night, I and one of my best colleagues I feel affinity with went out drinking. We talked about the issue I previously posted.That was the article excerpt from Wall Street Journal 050629 -- "At Sony, Rivaliries Were Encouraged; Then Came iPod".He expressed his interesting perspective as following:Ex-CEO, Mr. Idei had STRONG opinions and was good at appealing his STRONG mindset. A lot of people recognized it easily.From business point of view, he might not be able to bear fruits. But he accepted tons of criticises inside/outside Sony and didn't excuse himself.However, his successors were not so clear about their own ideas. This is one of the reason made Sony into plunge.After chatting, I found analogy in the Prime minister Koizumi. A lot of people criticize him that his idea is too unrealistic or too aggressive to accomplish.But I recognize his appealing point apart from bad/good. It's crystal clear to me. There are no politicians other than Mr. Koizumi. Other politicians and political parties might emphasize their own opinions. But those are too weak to me. I don't know why.It's better than nothing.

No comments: