Friday, April 14, 2006

These days, I'm interested in responding to some questions people studying Japanese have. There are some web pages providing free learning services to people who wish to study the Japanese language. For example, Japanese-online.comhttp://www.japanese-online.com/forum/ Bunch of questions are posted everyday and answered by native Japanese. It's very good for me to know other's way to respond or answer questions. I'm impressed by various perspectives each Japanese has. I'll keep posting anonymously. I won't use my name -- Taka(^^) Guess which messageI post.

1 comment:

take said...

Some foreign Japanese learner asked me.
What is the difference btw 犯人/犯罪者 ?
My responce "Ah, that's culprit and criminal. Than what is their difference?"
His responce "I don't know. What do you think?"

Other questions.

私はやる。
私がやる。

駅に行く。
駅へ行く。

駅に行かない。
駅には行かない。